Avofresh is the grower-controlled supply entity that delivers governance services on behalf of avocado orchardists supplying Seeka. It determines pool and payment policy, monitors service provision, and authorises all fruit and service payments.
Benefits for our avocados growers:
- Grower controlled – all orchardists supplying to Seeka are automatically members of Avofresh.
- Governed by a grower council.
- Negotiates service contract with Seeka on commercial terms.
- Monitors service provision.
- Controls all payments and grower distributions.
- Manages grower funds through separate and independent bank accounts.
- Advocate for orchardists.
- Audited by Ingham Mora.
Chairman: Graham Morcom
m. 021 383 527