Seeka Grower Council
The Seeka grower council is the grower-controlled supply entity that delivers governance services on behalf of kiwifruit and kiwiberry orchardists supplying Seeka. It determines pool and payment policy, monitors service provision, and authorises all fruit and service payments.
Benefits for our kiwifruit growers:
- Grower controlled – all orchardists supplying to Seeka are automatically members of Seeka Growers and vote in council elections.
- Governed by the elected grower council.
- Negotiates service contract with Seeka on commercial terms.
- Monitors service provision.
- Controls all payments and grower distributions.
- Manages grower funds through separate and independent bank accounts.
- Advocate for orchardists.
- Audited by PWC.
Chairperson: Ian Greaves
m. 021 753 530
Vice Chairperson: Debbie Oakley
m. 0272 817 183
For a complete list of Seeka Grower Council members please log in to the 'Grower Login' area by clicking here.